Get the mp3 from Apple, Amazon, or Google Play!
The Singing Walrus is excited to present “Hello Song”, a fun and engaging song for young learners to start the day in the classroom or at home. It focuses on key phrases of greetings, such as “Hello”, “How are you?”, “What’s your name?”, and “Nice to meet you”.
Your kids can sing, chant, and dance along right from the start – we recommend it to anyone who teaches children in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school!
This song is perfect for both native English speakers and young learners of English as a second language.
Buy the song (mp3):
Buy the video from Sellfy (mp4):
Here are the lyrics:
I go to school
I meet my friends
And we all say
How are you?
I’m good, I’m great!
How about you?
Na, na, na…
I go and play
I meet new friends
And we all say
What’s your name?
Nice to meet you!
Do you want to play?
Na, na, na….
The Singing Walrus creates fun teaching materials, such as kids songs, educational games, nursery rhymes, and kindergarten worksheets (e.g. handwriting worksheets) for parents and teachers. Come and join our community on Facebook, or subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 3 cách chạy bass trong guitar đệm hát [Nâng cao]
- TÌNH YÊU KHÔNG CÓ LỖI, LỖI Ở BẠN THÂN – TẬP 22 (cuối) | PHIM TÌNH CẢM THÁI LAN HAY NHẤT
- Karaoke Em Gái Ngày Xưa Lý Đất Giồng Song Ca Karaoke Điệu Lý
- Nhạc Xuân DUY KHÁNH Để Đời | LK Nhạc Xuân Hải Ngoại Hay Nhất 2019 – Nhạc Xuân Xưa Mừng Tết Kỷ Hợi
- Karaoke Mùa Xuân Của Mẹ Tone Nam Nhạc Sống | Trọng Hiếu