Get the mp3 from Apple, Amazon, or Google Play!
The Singing Walrus is excited to present “Hello Song”, a fun and engaging song for young learners to start the day in the classroom or at home. It focuses on key phrases of greetings, such as “Hello”, “How are you?”, “What’s your name?”, and “Nice to meet you”.
Your kids can sing, chant, and dance along right from the start – we recommend it to anyone who teaches children in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school!
This song is perfect for both native English speakers and young learners of English as a second language.
Buy the song (mp3):
Buy the video from Sellfy (mp4):
Here are the lyrics:
I go to school
I meet my friends
And we all say
How are you?
I’m good, I’m great!
How about you?
Na, na, na…
I go and play
I meet new friends
And we all say
What’s your name?
Nice to meet you!
Do you want to play?
Na, na, na….
The Singing Walrus creates fun teaching materials, such as kids songs, educational games, nursery rhymes, and kindergarten worksheets (e.g. handwriting worksheets) for parents and teachers. Come and join our community on Facebook, or subscribe to our Youtube Channel!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tại sao nên lựa chọn Mitom TV xem bóng đá online?
- Sinh năm 2014 Mệnh gì? hợp Tuổi nào và Màu gì?
- Việc áp dụng công nghệ trong quản lý bất động sản thay đổi thị trường này như thế nào?
- Grab phải gắn mào giống taxi có nên không ? ( Grabcar crest )| Văn Hóng
- Hướng dẫn 3 cách đọc kèo nhà cái bóng đá hôm nay chuẩn nhất