There are conflicting reports Tuesday morning about the health of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. He hasn’t been seen in public in days, and some U.S. officials say he may be seriously ill after a surgery. Others, however, advise caution. NBC chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel reports for TODAY.
» Subscribe to TODAY:
» Watch the latest from TODAY:
About: TODAY brings you the latest headlines and expert tips on money, health and parenting. We wake up every morning to give you and your family all you need to start your day. If it matters to you, it matters to us. We are in the people business. Subscribe to our channel for exclusive TODAY archival footage & our original web series.
Connect with TODAY Online!
Visit TODAY’s Website:
Find TODAY on Facebook:
Follow TODAY on Twitter:
Follow TODAY on Instagram:
Follow TODAY on Pinterest:
#KimJongun #NorthKorea #TodayShow
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 10 bàn thắng bẩn bựa và ăn hôi nhất trong bóng đá không phải ai cũng làm được
- "Terrace House" Star Hana Kimura Dead at 22 After Cyberbullying | E! News
- XSMN TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN NAM HÔM NAY CHU NHAT NGÀY 24/05/2020, KQXS MIEN NAM
- Trực Tiếp Xổ Số Miền Nam Hôm Nay Thứ 2 Ngày 25/05/2020, KQXS Mien Nam
- 📽️ Trailer Quân Vương Bất Diệt tập 12 – Lee Min Ho Drama The King : Eternal Monarch Ep.12 Preview